geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cut date for 1.1?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:54:37 GMT

David Jencks wrote:
> Personally I am not ready for 1.1 to be frozen.
>
> Also, there is at least one major bug (tomcat cross-context dispatch)
> that needs to be fixed and I haven't seen any progress on it.

I am not going to be able to get to this at least until Monday...you
know...day job and family things to do ;-)  Sorry...I wish I could
expedite this...I am happy to chat about it and come up with a solution
if you need it before the beginning of next week.  Feel free to tackle
it yourself if that time is not acceptable for you.

> The nature of your change might affect other peoples opinion on this
> also, what are you planning?

I agree...I think a 1.1 cut for next week is a bit aggressive.