geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: CORBA incubation proposal
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:10:03 GMT
When projects start in incubator, yes - anyone on the initial committer
list is given committer status on the incubating project.  Because
Geronimo may/is sponsor/ing this as a subproject, when the incubator
project graduates, all committers become Geronimo committers.

You can see an example of this with ServiceMix (or was it ActiveMQ?)
All committers were added to Geronimo's ACL for SVN.  I'm not sure why
because it hasn't graduated, but it's what is going to happen with this
and the other Geronimo-sponsored incubator podlings if they successfully
graduate.

geir