geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alan D. Cabrera" <>
Subject CORBA incubation proposal
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:39:29 GMT
Here is the incubation proposal

Does anyone have any comments before we vote on it?

Should this also get sent to the incubator list or do we wait until 
after the vote?

Alex Karasulu and I were talking about it and we both think that it 
might be a good idea to shoot for making this a TLP.  Thoughts?


View raw message