geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: login service refactoring
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:29:52 GMT
simon@godik.com wrote, On 1/17/2006 7:50 AM:
> I started refactoring login service along the lines discussed with Alan, David, and others
at the apachecon. This includes simplifying login service, and authentication by assertion,
delegation principals. David J, I know that you want pluggable api, have you already done
some work on it?

This is great Simon!  Can you post a little more detail on how this
would work?  If you can, put more detail on what the application
developer would see in terms of how Geronimo would be configured and how
application would be written to use the service.

Regards,
Alan