geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Fw: geronimo 1.0 - CSS vulnerabilities
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:52:33 GMT
Yes, but the downside of that is that you must process the same records
over and over again each time they are viewed (by each individual user).

Making the modification when logging of the record itself makes the
change once for any potential viewer and addresses the effort to modify
the record at a point in time that will not affect the response of a
user waiting to see the record.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn