geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: New Geronimo Website
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:34:31 GMT
I think the site needs to be reorganized but I don't think the new look and feel
and reorganization are necessarily linked.  Bruce, I vote to update our site and
then call for volunteers to organize.  I'd volunteer but I already had to move
to a larger house to keep all my unfinished projects :)

Matt