geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/EclipseDeployment changes needed
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 06:42:58 GMT
We might want to have a few versions of the pre-configured eclipse
launch configs (e.g. currently in
http://people.apache.org/~sppatel/eclipselaunchconfigs.zip needs to be
updated) for trunk, the 1.0 branch and for actual releases to simplify
debugging for users.  Even better would be to have the docs shipped with
the release contain how to set up eclipse (since the wiki page will keep
changing over time).

Some things that I have noted that need to be changed

* Source lookup path is missing a number of projects and has a number of
non-existent projects on it
* Classpath refers to geronimo\target\geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT\bin\
* Screenshots have geronimo-assembly in them (e.g. when configuring
classpath).  They should now have geronimo-tomcat-j2ee or
geronimo-jetty-j2ee in them.
* Specify --long as a program argument

John