geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel S. Haischt" ...@stefan.haischt.name>
Subject Re: XDoclet Status?
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2006 18:15:13 GMT
there are some xdoclet modules (1 + 2) in ...

 -> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/trunk/sandbox

I did build the xdoclet1 module. How can I enable this in Eclipse?
For example if I want to create an Xdoclet based EJB, how can I
configure Xdoclet to use Geronimo instead of JBoss etc.?

Regards

Daniel S. Haischt