geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Installation Document Section
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 16:04:59 GMT
Hi all,
for getting Geronimo up and running really fast, there is already the *Quick start - Apache
Geronimo
for the impatient* section where you get it running right from the binaries.

My original idea for the *Installation* section was to have a complete set of instructions
for
downloading and building. Initially focused on the alternatives for downloading from svn and
then,
once you have the source, all the options for complete/modular building.

I believe that not only developers will be interested in partial builds. What about IT guys
(and I'm
one of them) looking for performance improvement or resources optimization?

I will reorganize the *Installation* section to make the subtopics and scope more clear.

Cheers!
Hernan