geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Can we get the Geronimo IRC archive working again?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:30:00 GMT
If this means that we can get an archive again for the IRC chat then I'm
fine with it.  I'm not sure of the other implications for items like
open source tracking, problems, etc (sounds like some possible
duplication) .....  I'm just interested in capturing the IRC data at the
moment.

Do any committers, PMC members care to comment?

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net