geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:07:56 GMT
I'll summarize what I think I read.

HEAD will be 2.0 which includes JEE 5 and other significant work (Maven 2
conversion, etc.)

Branches/1.0 will be where the work for 1.0.x will take place.  It would be from
this code base we'd branch to a 1.1 when appropriate.

I'm updating my local copy of the branches/1.0 with a version change for
Geronimo to 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT as well as updating to Tomcay 5.1.15 and Jetty 5.1.10
to incoroporate the latent fixes.

I'll build and test to make sure its still working (I'm not going to run TCK).
and then commit these changes back when I've confirmed we're ready to go for
1.0.1.  Does this sound workable?

Matt