geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject 1.0 Build failure on WinXP
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 20:57:39 GMT

I've been trying to build 1.0 for a while now on winXP and I always get 
a failure preparing the CRLF endings (actually I get this failure about 
90% of the time and it works the other 10%).

assemble:package-assembly:
     [echo] Preparing CRLF line endings in text based files for zip
             distribution

BUILD FAILED
File...... C:\geronimo1.0\maven.xml
Element... maven:reactor
Line...... 63
Column.... -1
Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback] -- C:\Documents 
and 
Settings\Administrator\.maven\cache\geronimo-assembly-plugin-1.0.2\plugin.jelly:285:-1
: <ant:fixcrlf> java.io.FileNotFoundException: 
C:\geronimo1.0\assemblies\j2ee-jetty-server\target\geronimo-1.0\config-store\21\war\index.html

(Access is denied)

Total time   : 26 minutes 17 seconds
Finished at  : Thursday, January 5, 2006 12:39:55 PM EST


I've been ignoring this because I typically run right off of the 
assemblies that are created ... but it bothers me that I can't get a 
clean 1.0 build on Windows as we are about to release.  The 
configuration in "21" appears to be the demo application and it doesn't 
include an index.html (hence the failure).  I'm not altogether sure why 
the CRLF code thinks there should be an index.html to convert.

One other curious thing I noticed is that there are 32 configurations in 
  config-store for the jetty image but only 31 for tomcat.  Anybody know 
offhand what the difference is and why?

Thanks,
Joe


-- 
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot 
lose."   -- Jim Elliot

Mime
View raw message