geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: DB Info portlet is not working!!??
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:25:03 GMT
I just checked and it appears that this change is included in trunk (if
you have a recent enough version).   Perhaps the objectname changed yet
again.  I don't have a working version of trunk at the moment to check
and see if I get the same error or not.  Can you check to see if you
have the fix included in your image.  That should let us know if the
error is the old one or something new.

Check your version of
applications/console-standard/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/console/internaldb/DerbyConnectionUtil.java
and see if the objectname referenced is
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEServer=geronimo,JCAResource=geronimo/system-database/1.0/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=SystemDatasource

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net