geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@internode.on.net>
Subject [daytrader] 1.0 Release Candidate - get exception when logging in
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 06:25:09 GMT
Hi Matt,

I installed the 1.0 release candidate (tomcat build) on Solaris x86.  I
accessed the daytrader page, clicked on the "Go Trade!" link and then
clicked on the "Log in" button.  I then got a
javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException stack trace.

I found that if I went to the "Configuration" screen in daytrader and
ran the "(Re)-populate Trade Database" that everything seems to works fine.

Is the database meant to be already populated when Geronimo is
installed?  I was under the impression it should be because the
daytrader/docs/tradeFAQ.html file it mentions "The Trade database is
initially populated ..".

I also tried building the 1.0.0 tag myself and got the same problem.

Regards,

John