geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jakob Færch (Trifork)" <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Java AdventureBuilder application deployment
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 14:08:13 GMT
ram me wrote:
 > I am trying to distribute the Java Adventure Builder into Geronimo1.0,

Interesting - it's exciting to see if the deployment can be reproduced.

 > I have some problem in the distribution of  Order Processing Center (opc)
 >
 > It shows this error
 > Unable to set attribute port to ${smtpPort}
 > org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to set attribute
 > port to ${smtpPort}

The ${smtpPort} value is intended to be replaced with the value of
smtpPort from the project.properties file.

Do you use the plans from sandbox/adventurebuilder in a source checkout?

You should be able to issue the command
  maven -o
in a prompt in the adventurebuilder directory; this will replace the
values automatically.

Please let the list know if this helps.

Kindly,
Jakob