geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Bilal Bhatti" <bi...@neelo.com>
Subject Re: POP3 and IMAP support
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 21:38:01 GMT
I have implemented most of store, folder and message. Currently working on
the multipart messages. Didn't get much done during the holidays but
hopefully I'll get a chance to work on it this week.

bilal

>  I was wondering what the current status is for IMAP??
>
>  I will work on the remaining issues of the POP3 implementation.
>
>  Dain when are u going to apply the patch (with the POP3  impl) ?? I
> assume
> it's after 1.0 release.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Rajith Attapattu.

-- bilal

-----
"We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life,
when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic
about." - Einstein