geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS documentation update
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:50:34 GMT
Hernan,  great article!  I fixed a couple of minor typos that referred to
server.jar instead of deployer.jar.  Also, I noticed that in the application
plan that the application and connector don't seem to point at each other
correctly (one has a typo, "parented", and the other appends a ".1" to the
configId making it "jms.rar.1").   But I didn't want to change the plan in
case it works as-is and making the "correction" actually causes the deployer
to reject it :-)

Best wishes,
Paul