geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Daughtrey <er...@schemacity.org>
Subject Re: v1.x Installer comments - Long
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:40:44 GMT

Ah, I knew that you'd asked for this, but I didn't realize that you had a
strong conviction.  I suppose I should've asked ;)

I'll leave it alone for now and focus on cleaning up a few things left.

It would be great if a few others could try the installer and provide some
feedback quickly.

Feedback is welcome.  Thanks.

regards,

Erik