geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Daughtrey <er...@schemacity.org>
Subject Re: Licensing of some files included in the Geronimo IzPack installer assembly (included by the IzPack installer)
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:29:03 GMT

I created JIRA 1544 to address the issue.

I've grabbed the apache web server icons and am mapping them to IzPack's.
There are 32 icons in the /img directory of the output jar. I've verified
that if I replace them that the new ones will appear properly.  I have not
done too much mapping yet, but it looks promising.  The icon selection isn't
all that good, but at least we're really not using the whole set of 32
anyway. I will replace them all or delete the ones not used.

There's a look and feel called JGoodies Looks which is BSD licensed that looks
preferable over the default, so unless there's some objection, I'll set the
LAF to "Looks".

Regards,

erik

--