geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Yoon Teik Ooi <yoonteik...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Branch 1.0.1 Open for Business?
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:45:44 GMT
All,

  I'm new to this mailling list subscription. Basically looking into how can I contribute
to this project. Interested in coding or bugs fixing. Please advise. Thanks!

  Regds,
   Yoon Teik

Matt Hogstrom <matt@hogstrom.org> wrote:
  All,

I have updated the 1.0 branch with 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT as well as removed dayTrader
from the main build. At this point it builds on my system :)

Please take a minute to update and see if I missed anything.

I'll go over the JIRA's (about 30 of them) this weekend.

Remember the goal is stability and limited new function as we'd like to get this
out in the next 2 - 3 weeks. The only major new function is the installer and I
think Erik said he'd get a patch out there for the 1.0 branch.

Greg, Jetty has been upgraded to 5.1.10 so please check and make sure we've
addressed the security bug you discovered in 1.0.

Thanks!

Matt

Yahoo! Photos