geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cut date for 1.1?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:46:31 GMT
Personally I am not ready for 1.1 to be frozen.

Also, there is at least one major bug (tomcat cross-context dispatch)  
that needs to be fixed and I haven't seen any progress on it.

The nature of your change might affect other peoples opinion on this  
also, what are you planning?

thanks
david jencks

On Jan 20, 2006, at 9:19 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> Nope, I mean 1.1.
>
> -dain
>
> On Jan 20, 2006, at 9:14 AM, Jeff Genender wrote:
>
>> Do you mean 1.0.1 for cutting next week?
>>
>> Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>>> I have heard from some that 1.1 will be cut next week and from  
>>> others
>>> that it will be at least 4 more weeks.  Can we make a decision  
>>> now on
>>> what the date will be?
>>>
>>> I have a fairly big change I'd like to commit sometime next week,  
>>> but if
>>> we are going to cut on Friday, I'll wait until Saturday to commit  
>>> it.  I
>>> normally prefer it to commit my changes at the beginning of a  
>>> cycle so
>>> they have a long time to bake.
>>>
>>> -dain
>


Mime
View raw message