geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XDoclet Status?
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2006 18:42:32 GMT
Aaron, The XDoclet code resides in devtools.

As far as XDoc integration with Eclipse-WTP.  The standard J2EE tags
should work, and those are enabled by default.  All you have to do to
enable the XDoclet processor for a given project is to enable the
XDoclet facet either at project creation or going into project
properties.

As far as Geronimo specific tags are concerned, once we have Geronimo
specific tags, in the geronimo eclipse plugin, there will be an
extension point defined so that the XDoclet options will have
Geronimo listed as one of the options to enable.

But again, the generic J2EE XDoclet tags should and will work with
Geronimo.

- sachin