geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon" <si...@godik.com>
Subject Re: jms connection factory lookup from the standalone client
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 00:16:17 GMT
This is j2se client (plain java). I thought as well that I can not get
connection factory from jndi outside container; However active-mq website
(http://www.activemq.org/Geronimo) says it is possible; (Apparently they
connect to the jms server for jndi lookup). But they gloss over the name of
the connection factory, and I could not make it work.

Simon