geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Web Site Design
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:07:09 GMT
Agreed that this is great work. I took a look through all of the posts... #1
seems to be the overwhelming favorite. However, there have been a number of
suggested variations -- rounded tabs, etc.

Epiq, could you review the comments and generate a few variations of the #1
theme? I think we could then put them up for a vote...

--kevan