geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0 Status - Release Candidate 20051219 Available for Review
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:06:03 GMT
As I recall, the .zip archives were going to contain text-based files
(.txt, xml, .sh, .bat) formatted for Windows (i.e. CR-LF) and tar.gz
archives would contain LF-only files. However, the two archives seem
to be identical (excepting file permissions). Text files all seem to
be LF-only, .bat files are CR-LF, and .sh files are LF-only. Perhaps
I missed a decision about the .bat and .sh files... However, .txt
files (e.g. RELEASE-NOTES-1.0.txt) are non-Notepad compatible for
Windows users... Unfortunate, but not a showstopper, IMO...

--kevan