geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Who wants to write POP and IMAP transports?
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:12:41 GMT
yes, but if I recall what I did, I used it as a client to get mail
from an Exchange server via IMAP, and used the maillet API to process
the stuff.

So I think there may be client there....  or maybe I just used Sun's
JavaMail...  I dont' remember

geir

On Dec 5, 2005, at 12:15 AM, Rajith Attapattu wrote:

> James crossed my mind to, but it's a server implementation for POP3,
> IMAP ect.
>
> James is actually a mail server, but what we need is mail client. I
> really wish James had a client project as sub project or something.

>>> 2) Full authentication and crypto providers
>>> 3) The full suite of IMAP commands, responses, etc. for

geir@optonline.net