geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Notice: Deployer/Deployment Plugin URI's Changing
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 17:36:45 GMT
Aaron can you give me a break down of the new URI.  I get the
"deployer:geronimo" part, but the next section can be jmx or inVM.
What do these string map to?  Also, what do I change if I want to use
jmx remoting over jms?

BTW I definitely like the smaller format.  I always had to lookup the
longer one.

-dain