geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppa...@gmail.com>
Subject <no subject>
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 23:13:26 GMT
I'm deploying a simple web app with a dummpy resource-ref on a recent
snapshot and I'm unable to deploy as I get the exception below. If I remove
the target-name element, it deploys.

Why am I getting a "Element not allowed" validation error when this is a
valid element in the schema?

Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: Invalid deployment descriptor:
[error: cvc-complex-type.2.4b: Element not allowed:
target-name@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0 in element
resource-ref@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0]
Descriptor:
<xml-fragment configId="test/test"
xmlns:nam="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0"
xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0"
xmlns:jet="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/jetty-1.0">

<jet:context-root>/test</jet:context-root>

<jet:context-priority-classloader>false</jet:context-priority-classloader>

<nam:resource-ref>
    <nam:ref-name>foo</nam:ref-name>

<nam:resource-link>bar</nam:resource-link>
    <nam:target-name/>blah

</nam:resource-ref>
</xml-fragment>
    at
org.apache.geronimo.schema.SchemaConversionUtils.validateDD(SchemaConversion
Utils.java:594)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder.getJettyWebApp(Jetty
ModuleBuilder.java:321)
    ... 72 more