geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Confluence Setup (was: Re: zones update)
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 22:44:08 GMT
FYI, MoinMoin ain't got nuthin on the latest plugins for Confluence,
like the Composition plugin:

    http://www.randombits.org/display/CONF/Home

If you haven't seen these, you really gotta check them out.  The tabs
and clocking macros turn any ordinary flat wiki page into a dynamic
documentation application.

Um, anyways... Its been a long time since I was on the infra list...
but I tend to recall they listen to reason, and I believe that the
move to Confluence is more than reasonable.  So perhaps they just
need a bit more convincing and a hearty nudge.

--jason