geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajith.attapa...@redknee.com>
Subject RE: ApacheCon Geronimo Clustering Huddle: 10:00am Wednesday, Hackathon Area.
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:03:19 GMT
Once the discussion is done can one of you guys put an update on the
list for the less fortunate souls like me who couldn't attend
ApacheCon??

Regards,

Rajith Attapattu.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jules Gosnell [mailto:jules@coredevelopers.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:35 PM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: ApacheCon Geronimo Clustering Huddle: 10:00am Wednesday,
Hackathon Area.

Guys,

Interest in clustering seems to be growing rapidly, along with
requirements from various areas. I thought it would be useful to get
everyone with an interest together in one place to answer peoples'
questions about Geronimo clustering status and to canvas you all for
expectations, requirements and ideas.

regards,

Jules