geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Who wants to write POP and IMAP transports?
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 20:21:45 GMT
This is part of our clean room implementation of JavaMail, so any of
the mail client just uses JavaMail won't help us.

This one looks promising http://java-source.net/open-source/mail-
clients/snowmail as it claims that "all protocols have been
reimplemented from scratch (Mime, POP, SMTP)" and it is Freeware.

Maybe we can get them to extract the protocols, or donate them to
Geronimo.  Bruce do you have time to pursue this?

-dain