geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Using Confluence
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 06:49:04 GMT
Hiya, I think we need to decide if we are going to keep using
Confluence or not.  And if we are which instance we are going to use,
and then shutdown the other.

I've already imported the GERONIMO space that Atlassian is hosting
twice, and already more changes have gone into that instance, so I
will need to reimport again.  Not a huge problem, but its not really
trivial.

I believe that Confluence is a great tool, and is a huge bonus for
our community to create and manage a rich set of documentation.  So
obviously I'm down to use it.

So, what I'd like to know is if we should use the instance on our
zone, and shutdown the other instance?

--jason