geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo javadocs
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 04:09:58 GMT
I did a custom script to aggregate across the various parts, and then
moved it as a single tarball to the site.  It's *not* checked in as I
wanted to avoid the mailbomb that just happened recently when API doc
for a project that shall remain nameless produced 7G of email that I
can almost guarantee noone read :)

I'll go find the script and do it again.  I thought I checked it in
somewhere.   but I'm not sure.

geir

geirm@apache.org