geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 Status: IRC Report
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 05:47:29 GMT
I'm agreeing to this with the express understanding that these
changes are in by tonight and any further changes, including changes
to the changes, will receive an unyielding, uncompromising,
completely binding and everlasting -1 from me.

The harsh reality is we're already looking at mid-week before the 1.0
could hit the mirrors -- a chunk of the world is going on holiday
vacation and we aren't giving them too much time to try out our shiny
1.0 before they leave the office and don't come back till January.

-David