geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <>
Subject Re: Geronimo Web Design - New Versions Updated From Feedback
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 02:57:57 GMT
You know... we could potentially use this theme for Confluence, same
look and feel, just backed up by wiki. is a
good example of a non-wiki looking website backed by Confluence.

Anyways, just a thought.

Amazing eye candy though :-]  I still kinda like the rounded fauxtabs
in #2, but must admit that #1 is really appealing too... so is #3

On 12/7/05, Epiq Geronimo Team <> wrote:
> Here are three new designs:
> These designs are based loosely on version 1 of the previous designs
> posted and we have tried to incorporate the feedback we have received
> regarding headers and navigation into the design.  The current left nav
> bar has used the existing web site navigation. Let us know what you think.
> The Epiq Team

View raw message