geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Web Design - New Versions Updated From Feedback
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 02:57:57 GMT
You know... we could potentially use this theme for Confluence, same
look and feel, just backed up by wiki.  http://adaptivist.com/ is a
good example of a non-wiki looking website backed by Confluence.

Anyways, just a thought.

Amazing eye candy though :-]  I still kinda like the rounded fauxtabs
in #2, but must admit that #1 is really appealing too... so is #3
actually.

--jason