geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Glen Daniels" <gdani...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Request for a 1.3.1 Axis to support Geronimo Verion 1.0 for ApacheCon in December
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 15:14:39 GMT

Hey dims / all:

My apologies for the radio silence - I've been travelling and having
some issues with my notebook environment. :(

Dims, can you just cut a 1.4 from the branch you made and take the
Release Manager hat this time around?  I'll try to resolve my issues
ASAP, and will be focusing on Apache stuff (Axis/Axis2/Synapse) for the
next 6 days at ApacheCon... :)

Let me know if this is cool with you, and give me a ring on my cell if
you want to talk about anything today.

--Glen