geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence Setup (was: Re: zones update)
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 22:25:45 GMT
> Is there a MySQL database available for Geronimo use?  We probably
> want to use an external RDMBS to back the Confluence setup.
>
> I can start with the standalone and we can migrate to an external
> RDBMS later if there isn't one available right now.
>
> Also, unless someone has a better suggestion, I'm going to put all of
> this under /opt/confluence.

There has been some raging debate over weather we should use
Confluence over on the infrastruture list. The powers that be say
we've already got a wiki and we should just use it. The alternative
was that we run our own Confluence instance from the Solaris zone -
that went over like a lead balloon with infrastructure.

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/