geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 20:44:11 GMT
On 12/1/05, Paul Buck <buck@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

> IBM is sponsoring the lunch at ApacheCon on Monday and was given a lunch
> time speaking slot on Monday in the main presentation area. We would like to
> offer the slot to the Geronimo project and suggest using it for a panel
> discussion/open Q&A hosted by representatives from the project. Is there
> interest in doing this? If yes, I will get to the conference organizers to
> let them know. Lauren Cooney has offered to help organize.

Thank you for the offer, Paul. I'm certainly willing to participate
and I'll be happy to volunteer any other Geronimo people who happen to
be around during that time as well ;-). With any luck, the topic of
Geronimo will be as popular as it has been in the last two years.

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/