geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Unrecognized argument: --quiet during openejb integration tests
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:28:01 GMT
> Hi Aaron,
>
> I haven't yet taken a look at it, but if the issue with broken OpenEJB
> itests is with one additional dash, it should be easy to fix. I didn't
> know that itests are disabled by default and wonder why it happened
> (probably because of the time it takes to finish). I think I will be
> able to look into it later today (hopefully, Ken won't mind if it
> takes a little more time ;))

The itests are disabled AFAIK because they relied on modules/assembly
which is now gone.  Though now that I think about it, I think OpenEJB
had its own assembly.  So I'm not sure exactly what the problem was,
but I think the itest breakage was caused by the migration from
modules/assembly to assemblies/* in some way.

Though, let me say again, I believe the issue with the dash is a
mismatch between the poster's Geronimo build version and plugin
version, and if they do a full rebuild, that paritcular issue should
go away.

Thanks,
    Aaron