geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Debug Console broken
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:00:44 GMT
I can't remember the last time anything but the front page worked for
me.  Any time I clicked a link on the front page, it just took me back
to the front page.  I don't use it too much (and then only to see
what's on the front page), so this isn't a big deal for me, but I'm
kind of surprised to hear that more than that works for some people.
:)  There's an outstanding patch to substantially reimplement the
debug tool, but I haven' thad time to look at it.

Aaron