geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: How to package all the dependences into a single EAR file?
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:24:09 GMT
The deployment plan doesn't have a specific way to refer to add libs
within the EAR to the ClassPath (though this would be a pretty
sensible thing for us to add).  The dependency element will add a
library to the EAR's ClassPath, but then the library has to be located
in the Geronimo repository (under
repository/product/jars/abc-1.0.jar).

It may be the case that you can add the libs in the ear to a Manifest
Class-Path entry for the WAR files in the EAR -- I'm not sure if we
support this for WAR files.

Aaron