geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [WEBCONSOLE] Start Playing with Pluto 1.1?
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 03:16:02 GMT
Sounds great to me, but I'm probably not going to have a ton of time
to work on this in the immediate future on account of getting 1.0 out
the door and so on.  I'd love to at least talk at ApacheCon and lay
the groundwork for moving forward with Pluto 1.1 for the next Geronimo
version.

Thanks,
    Aaron