geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Adding new dependencies to console in config/
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:55:11 GMT
The current console builds in config/ don't include enough ActiveMQ
libraries on their class path.  I can add the 2 ActiveMQ libraries as
<dependency> elements in the console EAR deployment plans for
console-tomcat and console-jetty, but that doesn't seem to be the way
it's handled right now.  Somehow now I think activemq-gbean-management
is on the classpath, but activemq-core and activemq-gbean are not.

So my question is, how is that being done?  I didn't see the
dependency plugin being used for the console, and when I grepped the
config/ directories for "activemq" I didn't get any hits except in the
CARs...  so I'm just a little confused.

Thanks,
    Aaron