geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Removing modules/assembly build - Please Respond
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:40:34 GMT
I think all the missing items are critical for 1.0.  However, I really
need the online deployer to work in the new environment before we
remove modules/assembly.  I can wait on hot deploy, schemas, and
scripts.  (Though, I'm not sure why hot deploy would be a problem --
it's a fairly trivial module.)

Thanks,
    Aaron