geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: maven question
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 18:04:13 GMT
You are correct, and this behavior is pretty awful, but there's
nothing that can be done about this until Geronimo is converted to
Maven 2 (ETA: some time after Geronimo 1.0 is released).

Your best bet is to leave an online build running in the background
the first time while you do other things.  Then you can run subsequent
builds with the "-o" flag to run offline and it won't attempt to do
any downloading.  If we updated individual dependencies here and there
you can run online builds from the directory of the module that needs
that and then try your entire offline build again.

Aaron