geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Jetty Logging: INFO output
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 17:07:04 GMT
OK.  I tried:

java -DDEBUG_VERBOSE=-1 -jar target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT/bin/server.jar -v

and I still get:

11:59:46,130 INFO  [/] JSR154 unwrappedDispatchSupported=true
12:00:03,054 INFO  [/console-standard] JSR154 unwrappedDispatchSupported=true
12:00:04,639 INFO  [/console] JSR154 unwrappedDispatchSupported=true

Any suggestions?  I'm going to try to track that back to the source.

Thanks,
    Aaron