geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Cutting Versions for TranQL (TranQL, Connectors and Vendors)
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 20:13:05 GMT
Sounds good -- but can you recap the XA drivers that we'll ship with?
Last I heard there was some Oracle code, you've mentioned DB2, and
someone got MySQL working, but right this minute I think Geronimo only
ships with the Derby XA integration, right?  I'm hoping we can include
more for 1.0.

Thanks,
    Aaron