geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Should we change the default startup progress format for 1.0?
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 00:18:12 GMT
I prefer the progress bar.

I think the alternative above would be a great option for when you're
launching the server into the background, and should be used by any
scripts we produce if we detect that the user wants to launch into the
background or redirect output to a file.

It would also be possible to make the default display format a
configurable setting for each user (you know, with a properties file
in the home dir or something), so David can configure his to always
show that way.  :)

Thanks,
    Aaron