geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Version Upgrades Preparing for 1.0
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 21:10:51 GMT
It would also be great to get a new cut of commons-fileupload.  The
current version hangs on me semi-regularly when uploading to portlets
using Safari and both client and server on OS X.  I have no idea if
HEAD is any better, but it's worth a try.  The catch is, both the
version we're using now and the current latest are unrelased, so I
think we'd have to take one of their nightlies or something and put it
in the repo ourselves.  Unfortunately, I don't think I have time to do
this myself.  :)

Thanks,
   Aaron