geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 1.0 Status ... Countdown to release
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:44:27 GMT
Another update....  It's looking good.   We have a bunch of people
working on release notes.  I'm double-checking some tests, then going
to cut a tag 1.0.0 and create the proposed final binaries.  When all
that is done we can start the vote and the final tck run -- both take
a few days.

More soon.

-David